A QUICKIE ( =all I do is complain)

by - 9:30 AM


I know I'm young and I can't rush things, but it sucks when you feel like you're missing out on something.






It's ONLY Monday and this week is already stressing me out and school is really annoying and I'm tired. 
But on Friday I have a scheduled shooting with one of my fellow blogger friends which is basically the only motivator to not drink some bleach during the following days.
The weather is also supposed to get better by then and that makes my anemic ass really happy because me and my fingers can't stand the -7°C weather no more.



Anyways.
Another set of pictures taken for a croatian designer Ana Bogdan by my Luka Lajic /blog/ 

Check out the part 1 if you haven't seen it- PART 1 - ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT







With all my love, 
Nina


You May Also Like

0 comments